Life Chronicles. Vol. I

This is a new part to the blog. Its basically the things thats going on in my life at the moment. ENJOY.

So today, I went to Parent-Teacher confrence with my uncle. I failed like 4 classes. Please readers, dont think I'm stupid because I'm rather on the intelligent side. I'm intellectual but I don't apply myself because I focus on everything but what I'm suppose to. So now I'm focused. This time around I'm focused on one thing, School. Oh and my music. I guess i just gotta get my priorities right. Plus, G said he would consider letting me work at Stackhouse if my grades were proper. And if I do well i just might get a reward and I have been itching for a new Blackberry. So if i dont post for a while, it's either I'm doing school-related things or doing stuff with the clothing line. Have faith in me guys. - Quake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment